Residential Roofing Services
When it comes to your roof, there’s no room for error. You need to know that your home is protected from the elements and that your roof will stand the test of time. The best way to ensure that your roof is in prime condition is by working with the pros at Mountain Heating & Air.
When we work on your roof, we maintain the highest standards possible. Quality workmanship means something to us, and we strive to prove it every day. We only use the best materials and techniques during your roof services, so you can be 100% confident that your roof is in great condition. If you need roofing services in Sacramento, let us help you.
Call Big Mountain Heating & Air at (916) 301-4315 or reach us online to schedule an appointment with our roofing team today.
Roofing Services We Offer
We handle a variety of roofing services for residential customers throughout Sacramento and the surrounding areas, including Auburn, El Dorado Hills, Roseville, Rocklin, and beyond.
Click the links below to learn more about the roofing services we offer:
Additionally, our team works on all types of roofs and roofing materials, including but not limited to:
- Gabled roofs
- Dutch gabled roofs
- Clipped gable roofs
- Hip roofs
- Flat roofs
- Metal roofs
- Slate roofs
Whether you’re dealing with a leak or have extensive storm damage, our team can help. We respond quickly to all calls and are available 24/7 to assist you.
Signs You Need Roof Repairs
If you have a noticeable leak or if there is visible damage to your roof, it’s time to call a professional roofer right away. However, not all roof issues are so obvious. In fact, you may be unsure whether you need roof repairs—but Big Mountain Heating & Air can help.
We recommend that you schedule roof repairs if you notice any of the following:
- Missing or damaged shingles, tiles, or other roofing materials
- Excessive amounts of shingle granules in the gutters
- Obvious wear and tear on or around the roof and openings, such as chimneys
- Water stains inside your home, such as on ceilings or walls
- Exterior paint that has blistered or peeled, which may indicate excess indoor moisture
- Leaking after rain/storms
- A sagging roof deck
- Higher-than-usual energy bills without any other obvious cause
Our experienced Sacramento roofers can come out to your home and take a look at your roof. We have the training and expertise to accurately identify potential issues and provide professional service recommendations. In many cases, roof issues can be effectively addressed with quality repairs. However, in some instances, it may be necessary to replace the roof altogether.
When to Replace Your Roof
As previously mentioned, roof repairs can adequately resolve many different types of roof problems, from missing or damaged shingles to minor water leaks. However, some problems require a more extensive solution.
It may be time to replace your roof if:
- Your Roof Is Old: Different roof materials have different lifespans. For example, a typical asphalt shingle roof will last about 20-25 years, whereas other types of roofs may last longer or need to be replaced sooner. If you’re not sure how long your roof should last or how old it currently is, call Big Mountain Heating & Air. We can inspect your roof and determine whether it may need repairs, replacement, or simple maintenance.
- The Roof Is Sagging: A sagging or drooping roof indicates that trapped moisture has led to extensive damage. When this occurs, the roof should be replaced as soon as possible to prevent further damage and ensure your family’s safety.
- There Is Significant Water Damage: If your roof has sustained significant water damage—as often evidenced by signs of water damage in the attic or upper areas of your home, including moisture marks on walls and ceilings, peeling paint, and damp rafters or beams—it’s probably time to replace it. Minor water damage, on the other hand, may be repairable, but it all depends on the extent of the damage, the overall condition of your roof, and other factors.
- The Roof’s Support Structures Are Damaged: If your roof’s support structures—such as flashing, gutters, gutter guards, and fascia—are damaged or missing, it’s a sign that you may need a roof replacement. The same is true of missing shingles or tiles, which could indicate that your roof must be extensively repaired or entirely replaced.
These are just some of the most common signs that your roof needs to be replaced. We recommend that you contact the roofers at Big Mountain Heating & Air at the first sign of something wrong so that we can immediately assess the situation and provide our honest recommendations.
Why Choose the Roofers at Big Mountain Heating & Air?
The structure and integrity of your home’s roof is a critical element of your comfort and safety. When you need roofing services in Sacramento or the surrounding areas, trust the pros at Big Mountain Heating & Air.
We not only handle all types of roofing repairs, installations, and replacements, but we also do it all at a fair and reasonable price. We always put our customers first; we want to make sure that you are completely happy with both the quality of our work and the level of customer support and attention we provide.
We are available to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our team is happy to answer any questions you may have and address all of your concerns.
Get in touch with us today at (916) 301-4315 or reach us online using our secure contact form.
See What Our customers Are Saying about us
“My tech was awesome! He was very professional, polite, and knowledgeable. I would definitely use Big Mountain again.” - John C.
“10/10 service every step of the way! From servicing our 37 year old air conditioning unit to replacing it when it finally had enough, as well as installing a house fan.” - Kendall V.
“I absolutely liked the man that did the maintenance on my AC his name Christian he was very polite, patient, professional, and making sure that he got the job done correctly.” - Kathy T.