AC and Heater Tune-Ups
Just like your car, your air conditioner requires regular maintenance to operate safely and efficiently all year long. The best time to schedule your AC maintenance is in the spring and fall before the temperature rises or drops drastically. At Big Mountain Air, we make Sacramento AC tune-ups convenient and affordable. For only $99, you’ll receive two seasonal tune-ups to keep your AC and heater running efficiently through the hottest summers and coldest winters. These rejuvenating services are just what the AC doctor ordered!
Extend the life of your AC
Our team of trained and certified tune-up specialists has years of experience servicing every make and model of air conditioning system. In addition to your tune-up, you can rely on our team to locate any problems with your system and present pressure-free solutions. Should you wish to move forward with any suggested repairs, they will take care of it right then and there!
Two Seasonal Tune-Up Rejuvenations for Only $99
As the seasons change, AC maintenance isn’t usually top of mind for most homeowners. Between holidays and travel, it can be hard to remember to give your local AC company a call. That’s precisely why Big Mountain Air makes air conditioning maintenance easy! Our $99 special ensures that you’ll receive two seasonal tune-up rejuvenations. You can even schedule them ahead of time and we’ll reach back out to confirm your appointments when the time is closer. Call today and you’ll see how Big Mountain delivers the AC tune-up Sacramento residents prefer.
Our 27-Point Rejuvenation Service Includes:
- Thermostat: test operation, calibration, and batteries
- Clean filter as needed
- Check system for proper airflow pressure
- Measure return air and supply air temperatures
- Flush and treat condensate drain lines
- Inspect indoor coil
- Inspect and test blower motor bearings, electrical usage, and operation
- Test capacitors
- Test all safety devices
- Inspect and tighten all electrical connections
- Clean burner assembly
- Carbon monoxide test
- Heat exchanger safety inspection
- Test and calibrate gas pressure
- Clean flame sensor
- Check for gas leaks
- Test exhaust system for safe operation
- Check Disconnect electrical connections & proper fuse size
- Inspect contactors for burns, pits, and proper connection
- Test Compressor amp draws
- Test fan motor amp draws
- Inspect fan blade
- Check refrigerant levels in system
- Deep chemical clean of outdoor coil
- Duct system inspection for energy loss
- Indoor air quality assessment
- Complete safety evaluation
What Our Clients Are Saying
Free AC System With Solar Purchase
All solar purchases this month will include a free air conditioning system (includes installation and permits).
We want you as a customer for life and we'll prove it!
Looking for Air Conditioning, Heating, Solar or Window Service? Schedule Today.